To become a global reference university training service-oriented professionals and providing affordable wholistic healthcare solutions.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
To provide healthcare solutions and training through compassionate and personalized touch, pegged on critical thinking, innovations and appropriate technology.
OUR CORE VALUES
Outspan Hospital believes in a hospital community whose members:
- Fear, trust and acknowledgement of God in all our transactions
- Integrity - Honesty, transparency and accountability to ensure that all our transactions shall stand the test of scrutiny
- Customer centric - focusing all our effort on meeting the needs of clients to ensure we provide wholistic healthcare solutions
- Quality - Ensuring quality and standards by doing the right things right the first time all the time
- Innovation - Seeking creative and innovative ways to overcome challenges
- Teamwork - to create a warm and motivating environment that enhances synergy
- Discipline & hardwork
- Outpatients will be attended by a clinician within 30 minutes after registering at the reception.
- All other outpatient services will be given within 15 minutes after registering at the reception
- Admission process will take 15 minutes
- Hospital bill estimates will be availed within 10 minutes by the billing officer from the time of request.
- Telephone calls will be answered within 3 rings
- Our staff members will wear identification badges while at work
- Resident doctors ward round will be conducted every morning from 8 am
- Written correspondences will be replied within 14 days from date of receipt
- Discharge process will be completed within 2 hours from the time the doctor discharges
- The patient Discharges will be done between 8 am and 6 pm except on Sundays and public holiday
OUR QUALITY POLICY
Outspan Teaching and Referral Hospital is committed to provide quality wholistic healthcare solutions to all our clients at an affordable cost. We shall provide efficient, effective, customer focused and compassionate service ensuring our patients undergo no risk while being served in our institutions. We shall accomplish this through implementation of a QMS based on ISO 9001:2015 standard and ensure continuous improvement pegged on the best technological practices, innovation and training. We will adhere to all requisite legal requirements and aim to create a partnership in good health with all our customers. The top management shall review the established quality objectives and this policy for continuing suitability within 3 years.